Please join AZIMA for an amazing panel presentation on Blockchain and we will provide you with lunch! Lunch and learning about Blockchain, what more could you ask for on a Thursday afternoon.
If you have ever wanted to learn about Blockchain, here is your chance!
Join us on Thursday, April 30, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM to hear from our panel of experts to find out about how Blockchain is a shared, immutable ledger for recording transactions, tracking assets and building trust.
Discover why businesses worldwide are adopting Blockchain, how it has evolved, and tips for you to learn the specific tools and strategies for using Blockchain and how it is changing Digital Marketing for the long term.
As a reminder due to COVID-19, we are going to make it a Zoom event and it will include lunch. We will send everyone that registers a Postmates gift card for you to order lunch in advance of the panel discussion.
What are the top five things you will learn?
- Grasping Blockchain fundamentals
- How Blockchain works
- Blockchain in action: use cases
- The evolution of Blockchain
- Next steps to help you with your first Blockchain application
The Panel of Experts:
- Steve Heideman, Blockchain Builder
- Michael Noel, Facilitator & Host, Blockchain Weekly
- Cody Robertson, Polyient
- Mark Vange, TokenIQ Founder
- Jon Zifcak, Founder of Blockchain 48
- Moderator, Matthew O’Brien, CEO of MINT Social