Please join AZIMA for an amazing panel presentation on Blockchain and we will provide you with lunch! Lunch and learning about Blockchain, what more could you ask for on a Thursday afternoon.
If you have ever wanted to learn about Blockchain, here is your chance!
Join us on Thursday, April 30, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM to hear from our panel of experts to find out about how Blockchain is a shared, immutable ledger for recording transactions, tracking assets and building trust.
Discover why businesses worldwide are adopting Blockchain, how it has evolved, and tips for you to learn the specific tools and strategies for using Blockchain and how it is changing Digital Marketing for the long term.
As a reminder due to COVID-19, we are going to make it a Zoom event and it will include lunch. We will send everyone that registers a Postmates gift card for you to order lunch in advance of the panel discussion.
What are the top five things you will learn?
- Grasping Blockchain fundamentals
- How Blockchain works
- Blockchain in action: use cases
- The evolution of Blockchain
- Next steps to help you with your first Blockchain application
The Panel of Experts:
- Steve Heideman, Blockchain Builder
- Michael Noel, Facilitator & Host, Blockchain Weekly
- Cody Robertson, Polyient
- Mark Vange, TokenIQ Founder
- Jon Zifcak, Founder of Blockchain 48
- Moderator, Matthew O’Brien, CEO of MINT Social
Who’s ready for Digital Summit Phoenix on March 23-25, 2020? Our friends at Digital Summit are back with a
lineup and program that is FIRE. Join us and 1250+ of your marketing peers to dig deep into the
digital marketing trends and tactics that are going to propel you into this new decade.
Here’s what’s in store for you at this year’s event:
- Confirmed keynotes from Instagram, Microsoft, and Fast Company
- 45+ in-depth digital marketing sessions from brands including Nordstrom, U.S. Bank,
LinkedIn, Fox Sports, Pinterest, The Motley Fool, Pandora, and many more
- A special appearance and fireside chat with rap icon and entrepreneur, Ja Rule
- Up to date, trend-forward sessions in Content Marketing, Social, Email, CX, Data &
Analytics, SEO, Voice, Branding, Ecommerce, and much more
- 1250+ seasoned digital marketers like you in one location. Endless opportunities to
create new peer and client connections!
- Access to all of the DS Phoenix session recordings and slide decks, post-event, for
- Incredible value for all of this content. Digital Summit is often 4-6x less expensive
than comparable events
See the full program and speaker list at Digital Summit Phoenix and use our special promo
code #AZIMA50 and get $50 off your DSPHX pass.
SEE YOU THERE!
You’re probably familiar with the fundamentals of call tracking software as a marketing and advertising professional. The question is: are you converting that expertise into revenue for your agency or marketing value for your business? At this event, featured speaker Adam Arkfeld, Founder and President of ParaCore, will dive into 5 strategies to grow your business by leveraging call tracking software.
Tactics attendees will take away:
- Discovering ROI through call tracking
- Improving customer service and customer needs through call monitoring
- Creating new revenue sources around call activity
- Integrating call metrics and performance into analytics platforms
- Starting a performance marketing company using pay-per-click call marketing
Adam Arkfeld is Founder & President of ParaCore, a pay-per-click lead generation agency in Phoenix, AZ. Founded in 2009, ParaCore niched its focus to PPC in 2015 and has grown to manage millions in ad spend annually with a roster of clients ranging from home service companies to online retailers. In 2017, the agency spun off a sub-brand called Outdoor Adventure Marketing that services tour and activity operators throughout the world.
Adam serves on the board of Entrepreneurs’ Organization and is President of Arizona’s EO Accelerator program, an organization to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses to a million dollars and beyond.