Who’s ready for Digital Summit Phoenix on March 23-25, 2020? Our friends at Digital Summit are back with a
lineup and program that is FIRE. Join us and 1250+ of your marketing peers to dig deep into the
digital marketing trends and tactics that are going to propel you into this new decade.
Here’s what’s in store for you at this year’s event:
- Confirmed keynotes from Instagram, Microsoft, and Fast Company
- 45+ in-depth digital marketing sessions from brands including Nordstrom, U.S. Bank,
LinkedIn, Fox Sports, Pinterest, The Motley Fool, Pandora, and many more
- A special appearance and fireside chat with rap icon and entrepreneur, Ja Rule
- Up to date, trend-forward sessions in Content Marketing, Social, Email, CX, Data &
Analytics, SEO, Voice, Branding, Ecommerce, and much more
- 1250+ seasoned digital marketers like you in one location. Endless opportunities to
create new peer and client connections!
- Access to all of the DS Phoenix session recordings and slide decks, post-event, for
- Incredible value for all of this content. Digital Summit is often 4-6x less expensive
than comparable events
See the full program and speaker list at Digital Summit Phoenix and use our special promo
code #AZIMA50 and get $50 off your DSPHX pass.
SEE YOU THERE!
You’re probably familiar with the fundamentals of call tracking software as a marketing and advertising professional. The question is: are you converting that expertise into revenue for your agency or marketing value for your business? At this event, featured speaker Adam Arkfeld, Founder and President of ParaCore, will dive into 5 strategies to grow your business by leveraging call tracking software.
Tactics attendees will take away:
- Discovering ROI through call tracking
- Improving customer service and customer needs through call monitoring
- Creating new revenue sources around call activity
- Integrating call metrics and performance into analytics platforms
- Starting a performance marketing company using pay-per-click call marketing
Adam Arkfeld is Founder & President of ParaCore, a pay-per-click lead generation agency in Phoenix, AZ. Founded in 2009, ParaCore niched its focus to PPC in 2015 and has grown to manage millions in ad spend annually with a roster of clients ranging from home service companies to online retailers. In 2017, the agency spun off a sub-brand called Outdoor Adventure Marketing that services tour and activity operators throughout the world.
Adam serves on the board of Entrepreneurs’ Organization and is President of Arizona’s EO Accelerator program, an organization to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses to a million dollars and beyond.