- This event has passed.
The Big Do’s & Don’ts for Optimizing the Customer Journey
September 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
Even with all the buzz, many of us are still hazy on what first-party data is, let alone how to actually use it. In our virtual session on September 21 at 12 pm, Sarah Segal, Director of Demand at FullStory, will not only share the what, why, and how’s, but also the ways marketers can effectively leverage product analytics to capitalize on the power of first-party data to drive efficiency and revenue.
Attendees will take away a great understanding of:
- Product Analytics: What’s That?
- Why product analytics is (or should be) important in the digital marketing space
- Mapping key data points to capture and analyze to fuel marketing decisions
- Optimizing Digital Advertising with First-Party Data
- Leveraging product analytics to target and personalize digital ads
- Using first-party data to refine ad creatives, audience segmentation, and messaging
- B2B Lens: Strengthening ABM Product Insights
- Utilizing product analytics to identify high-value accounts and prioritize engagement
- Customizing ABM plays based on product usage patterns and customer behavior
We will send everyone who registers a Grubhub gift card to order lunch in advance of the Zoom event.
About the speaker:
Sarah Sehgal, Director of Demand at FullStory
Sarah is all things GSD. With over a decade of experience in the SaaS space, she’s managed marketing, sales and customer success at companies like Integrate, Axway, Choice Hotels, and HEARST Media. She currently serves as Director of Demand Gen @ FullStory where she leads a team with global responsibility for operations, marketing technology, digital, and performance media. She also serves as fractional CMO at DailyDose.io, an Arizona-based app focused on tech-backed addiction recovery.