- This event has passed.
Preparing for the Metaverse: How aspects of our life could change.
June 16, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
Join us June 16 at 12 PM for a virtual Q&A on preparing for the Metaverse. Ana Grace, Director of Product Management for AI at Meta, will discuss commerce in the Metaverse and how it will impact business. In this live webinar, you will learn:
- How to help businesses explore the new frontiers of marketing as well as practical solutions for telling more immersive stories and creating more meaningful connections with people
- How to drive desired marketing outcomes for all stakeholders while preparing for the shifts from offline to online and beyond
- Meta’s vision for the Metaverse
- What tools that exist today can be considered bridges to the Metaverse in 10 to 15 years
- Examples of foundational products that give a glimpse into the future of the internet
- Guidance for discussing current trends and their shifts towards the Metaverse
We will send everyone who registers a Grubhub gift card to order lunch in advance of the Zoom event.
About the Speaker:
Ana Grace, Director of Product Management for AI at Meta and Women in Product Board member, leads advanced AI initiatives in commerce for Meta. She joined Facebook in 2021 and has previously held product leadership roles at Best Buy, GoDaddy, Walmart and Macy’s. She and her husband Robb are the proud parents of five awesome kids and live in San Mateo, Ca.