SMAZ – Social Media AZ (Social Media for Businesses in Arizona)
Want to learn about Social Media and Digital Marketing focused on business? This is the event you should attend! RSVP Today!
A business focused event designed to help businesses understand, improve and learn about Digital Marketing, with a Social Media focus. Covering Social Media, Search, Mobile and more. Learn from Industry Experts and Corporations that are well versed in using Social Media to reach and support their clients.
Presenters range from Fortune 200 executives to Social Media authors and SEM architects with years of experience willing to share the challenges and rewards of implementing internal and external Social media strategies. Learn policies, processes, tool sets, and monitoring techniques from the experts. Bring your questions and meet the right people.
- Why join us? Focus on Real World experiences!
- Learn from and meet the best in the business!
- Mobile, video, search, social, measurement, and more.
The major Digital Agencies will all be there. Everything from the 101 session, Small / Medium Business to Enterprise. Join our panel of experts in a comfortable environment allowing for direct interaction.
- Ask questions that are pertinent to your organization
- Hear and see how other companies are approaching Social Media, the challenges and successes.
- Case Studies will be emphasized, real world information!
- What tools are being using?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you convince your management?
- What questions do you need to ask to be successful?
- How to address corporate policies around Social Media?
For additional information please go to: SocialMediaAZ.org (Use #SMAZ on Twitter: SMAZ conversations on Twitter)
Please visit and thank our sponsors:
Mint Social (Social Media Marketing Company)
aloft Hotel Tempe
Our partner associations:
Social Media Club (SMC)
Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization Arizona (SEMPO)
Location: 730 S. Mill Ave Tempe, 85281
Date: Friday, October 07, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (MT)