Posted on March 5, 2020 by Matthew O'Brien - Events
Who’s ready for Digital Summit Phoenix on March 23-25, 2020? Our friends at Digital Summit are back with a
lineup and program that is FIRE. Join us and 1250+ of your marketing peers to dig deep into the
digital marketing trends and tactics that are going to propel you into this new decade.
Here’s what’s in store for you at this year’s event:
- Confirmed keynotes from Instagram, Microsoft, and Fast Company
- 45+ in-depth digital marketing sessions from brands including Nordstrom, U.S. Bank,
LinkedIn, Fox Sports, Pinterest, The Motley Fool, Pandora, and many more
- A special appearance and fireside chat with rap icon and entrepreneur, Ja Rule
- Up to date, trend-forward sessions in Content Marketing, Social, Email, CX, Data &
Analytics, SEO, Voice, Branding, Ecommerce, and much more
- 1250+ seasoned digital marketers like you in one location. Endless opportunities to
create new peer and client connections!
- Access to all of the DS Phoenix session recordings and slide decks, post-event, for
- Incredible value for all of this content. Digital Summit is often 4-6x less expensive
than comparable events
See the full program and speaker list at Digital Summit Phoenix and use our special promo
code #AZIMA50 and get $50 off your DSPHX pass.
SEE YOU THERE!
Posted on October 3, 2013 by AZIMA - AZIMA News
More than 70 guests attended the Sept. 19 Arizona Interactive Marketing Association (AZIMA) event, “Email in an Increasingly Mobile and Social World,” presented by Chris Sietsema, owner of Teach to Fish Digital, at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas.
Chris delved right into real-life examples of email campaigns, critiquing well-known brands and pointing out how images loaded differently on computers and mobile devices. We especially liked how he sprinkled in his great sense of humor as he critiqued each brand.
It was clear that email marketers need to “adapt or die” and consider this sobering stat:
- 80 percent of people delete emails that do not “look good” on mobile.
Chris continued his presentation, focusing on examples of how Mobile email should be Skinny, Scalable and Responsive. A few tools that can help with this process:
- Email on Acid and Litmus (Design previews)
He also discussed Social in Email; Email in Social and offered more tips regarding tools that digital marketers can utilize.
Chris’ full presentation can be accessed at: www.slideshare.net/sietsema, and a recap of each slide with some of the best Tweets from the event can be found here: http://teachtofishdigital.com/email-mobile-social/ However, after it was all said and done, a number of good points really stood out from Chris’ presentations:
- Email messages must be developed and delivered in a manner that fits each audience member’s interests, reading habits, and device usage. It’s truly a ‘right message, right time, right place’ mandate.
- You can learn a lot with email testing.
- Don’t lust after your competitor’s metrics. Concentrate on the unique concerns your customers have.
- If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not trying – Chris quoted Bob Ross, “We don’t make mistakes. We make happy little accidents.”
We thank Chris for his terrific presentation, and we were especially pleased to meet so many new attendees. We encourage you to learn more about AZIMA and contact one of our board members with any questions!