Many predictions were made at the end of the year about content marketing in 2014.
Mashable predicts that this is the year when content marketing finally matures and brands, agencies and startups help it achieve real scale.
According to the Content Marketing Institute, 93 percent of B2B brands and 90 percent of B2C brands are using content marketing to educate consumers about their brands.
Yet, despite the overwhelming interest in content marketing, 55 percent of B2B content marketers think their campaigns are ineffective.
Whether marketing folks have figure it out or not, a quick search of the blogs show that everyone’s talking about Content Marketing. Here are a few blog posts that caught my eye recently:
- Interesting read on how content strategy is key to Yahoo’s pursuit of digital advertising dollars.
- The success of content marketing strategies depends on proving your ROI.
- Is solution selling dead? The 2014 content marketing imperative.
- Mashable’s 10 predictions for content marketing in 2014.
- 10 tips for integrating content marketing into your business
- And just this weekend, the Content Marketing Institute’s Joe Pulizzi asks ‘Content Marketing: Dead Already?’