Jodi Gersh, director of social media and engagement for Gannett, spoke at AZIMA’s February event.
Take-aways from the night’s successful event included:
- What emotions drive people to spread your posts
- What types of information people share with their connections
- How to position your content to maximize its reach on social networks
- Real life case studies on successful social media campaigns
- Competitive strategies for maximizing the effectiveness of your social media campaigns
And, people are more likely to share a memorable story than a list of facts and figures. Gersh said people share information that helps them look smart, funny or “in the know.”
Here is Jodi’s slide deck: Content for a Social Audience. Follow along and it will almost be like being there … except without all the great networking.