- This event has passed.
What’s old is new again. The revival of SMS.
May 20, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
In case you didn’t get the message, more brands are deploying mobile messaging as a critical owned media channel in their marketing mix. Why?
Join us May 20th to learn the Five Reasons Brands are Adopting Text Message Marketing presented by Chuck Moxley, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Mobivity.
During the session, you’ll learn:
- Why building first-party data is the single most urgent need that brands need to invest in before it’s too late.
- Why your brand’s text messages are 5X more likely to be read than your emails.
- How messaging won’t compete with your other digital channels but can actually complement and help drive adoption.
- Technology advances in mobile messaging allow brands to broadcast far more than simple SMS messages.
- The gaps in your digital engagement and online ordering that text messaging can close.
Join us for our May 2021 virtual event. We will send everyone that registers a Grubhub gift card for you to order lunch in advance of the Zoom event.
About the Speaker:
Chuck Moxley’s platform is used by dozens of leading brands including Subway, Sonic Drive-In and Dutch Bros. Chuck is also co-author of Audience of One, which will be published by McGraw Hill in September.