- This event has passed.
What the Hell do THEY Know?
November 29, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
The largest Local Advertiser Survey shows that agencies really don’t know it all.
This presentation will cover the results of Borrell Associates 2018 Local Advertiser Survey- the largest of its kind. The topics are wide-ranging, from thoughts on online video marketing to the perceived effectiveness of Facebook advertising, and are important for anyone who works in a local media or digital services space.
New this year is the results of a separate agency survey completed by hundreds of local agencies. The differences in opinion between the two groups (local advertisers and local agencies) is revealing and can be used to move each forward.
Furthermore, Corey Elliott, VP of Research at Borrell Associates, promises not to data-shame. When the presentation of research and insights gets dry, little is retained. Corey’s presentations are upbeat affairs guaranteed to be memorable – even if it is just for the goofy haircut.
What are the top 5 things attendees will take-away from this seminar, which they will be able to employ?
- The current mood of local advertisers toward anyone selling them marketing opportunities
- Ad effectiveness from an SMBs perspective
- Disconnects between local businesses and local agencies
- Focus on SMB usage of social, email, and video
- List of considerations for local marketers looking to help local businesses