- This event has passed.
What is Addressable TV and How to Leverage It
November 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
Register to Attend
Join us virtually on November 17 at 12pm to learn about TV addressability and how to leverage it.
Advertisers are now able to purchase audiences using household-level profiling and segmentation to deliver different TV ads tailored to different households watching the same program. At our November event, we will hear from three different POVs on the topic.
Attendees will take away:
- An understanding of what addressable TV is (linear and digital)
- Examples of use cases, learnings and successes
- Insights into industry trends
- Ideas for local applications
We will send everyone who registers a Grubhub gift card to order lunch in advance of the Zoom event.
About the speakers:
- Beth Crotty – Cox Media AVP, Product Development and Management. Beth is a Senior Product Leader at Cox Media responsible for developing and enhancing best-in-class advertising solutions for local businesses.
- Jill Meiser – Cox Media VP, National and Political Sales. Jill directs strategy and revenue growth across nine lines of revenue, leading sales teams driving results for customers and monetization of advertising inventory across Cox Media’s multiscreen video solutions. Prior to joining Cox in 2013, Jill spent 25 years leading media teams across large and small agencies in the stewardship of hundreds of millions of dollars in investments.
- James Moore – Chief Revenue Officer, Simpli.fi and veteran AZIMA presenter. James is a leading provider of workflow software and programmatic advertising solutions. Since 2011, he has been responsible for driving the revenue growth of the company and works closely with the largest buyers of programmatic media including brands, agencies, and leading local media groups.