- This event has passed.
UX/UI: Design for Human Interaction
July 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree for Annual Members; $65 pre-register; $75 at the door
There is a continuous expansion in the number of opportunities for humans and machines to interact. As these opportunities increase, so increases the chance to get user interface “right.” Learn about this process from people who create applications for a variety of enterprises. Just how do they get to prototype? What is the framework of activity? What types of tools are used and what things might partners and in-house team need to consider?
- Wireframing and Prototyping Tools – We’ll define UX from UI.
- Design for the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to get customer/user feedback as quickly as possible
- Tools: Whiteboards, Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe suite and Invision a quick comparison
- Content must be high priority. Design and personalize later. If we don’t know the content then we risk falling short of designing for a human experience.
- Quick Case Studies: Fast and easy isn’t always ideal- the experience and pace of the digital experience matters