- This event has passed.
Under Think It: Innovation and Startup Planning
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $45 | $75 at the Door
Strategy is just full of five syllable words. Why? We all want to look and sound smart to our clients. But big buzzwords don’t just undermine your points, they keep people from understanding what you’re saying.
Make no mistake, your job is to have influence over the actions of your clients. To guide them. To help make it clear what they should do. And this is simply impossible if they don’t understand what you’re talking about.
The best way to make an impact with digital tools is to slow down and follow simple rules. Chief strategy officer Adam Pierno will discuss the pitfalls of overcomplicating things to look good, and ways to build trust by keeping it simple.
- What do clients absolutely hate about strategy (and strategists)?
- What makes an idea attractive to clients?
- How to balance relevance and tech’s cutting edge with meaningful digital programs
- How to make a case for an idea
- What do clients need to know to buy an idea
About the Speaker
Adam Pierno works to solve business problems through understanding. He focuses on finding small questions about behavior, markets, media and technology that connect for big impact.