- This event has passed.
The State of Search
September 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Top 5 Take-Aways
- The value of using AI to help scale and drive better results
- Common audience targeting tactics and use cases
- Why you should be informed about voice Search, but limit investment there for
- The importance of Shopping Ads
- Shopping Ads tips for success
About the Speaker
Bob Nishiyama started his career working part-time at an early digital marketing agency, W3PR, to pay for college. It was W3PR that initially sparked his interest in helping businesses grow by leveraging the Internet and technology. While there, he quickly realized he had a knack for simplifying complex, technical concepts to gain buy-in from clients and internal stakeholders.
After graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Bob decided to commit to digital marketing and technology full time by joining ReachLocal. He has been serving as ReachLocal’s Vice President of Search Media since January 2016. He was previously Senior Director of Product Management from January 2015 to January 2016 and prior to that led various marketing campaign management teams supporting high value clients.