- This event has passed.
Taking Your Analytics to the Next Level in 2019
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
Live Podcast: Mayhem to Measurement
Join AZIMA for a live podcast event with the guys from the analytics podcast, Mayhem to Measurement! As an audience member, you will get to join podcasters Chris Book and Chris Sietsema for an episode on next-level analytics trends that will elevate your success in 2019.
Podcast attendees will be able to employ the following 5 things into their 2019 analytics strategy:
- Filling reporting gaps: completing the Analyze-Report-Decide-Implement continuum with better tools and refined process
- How to assess one’s own analytics program: measurement house-cleaning for your unique house
- All about attribution: tools selection and customer journey storytelling approaches
- Strides toward machine learning: is the world really ready for this?
- Team structure and analytics division of labor
Plus, by attending the event, you will also get some key podcasting pointers about the content creation considerations for this podcast, what “run of show” actually looks like, finding the rhythm and comfort of the podcasting format, and technical implications of podcasting such as hardware & software selection.