- This event has passed.
SEO in a Pandemic Era with Barry Schwartz
June 18, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
Register to Attend
Please join AZIMA for an informative discussion with Barry Schwartz, CEO of RustyBrick, a New York Web service firm. Barry Schwartz is also the founder of the Search Engine Roundtable and has covered search for over 16 years. Barry is the News Editor at Search Engine Land.
Join us on Thursday, June 18, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM to hear from our AZIMA member, and search expert, Carl Chapman, who will host this exciting Q&A, where we’ll discuss the following:
- Google’s May Core Update
- How search behavior has changed during the pandemic
- Changes in consumer search intent
- Dynamic SEO strategies post-pandemic
What are the top five questions that you will learn about and why you should attend?
- Will the number of “touches” required change because of pandemic behavior?
- How do we build dynamic SEO” strategies that will survive the Pandemic, and post Pandemic environments?
- Is Google still using relevance factors from before the Pandemic?
- Has the Desktop vs. mobile preference changed due to work from home behavior?
- What does your SEO Crystal Ball tell you about the next Google Core update? What else is there left to “fix”
Due to COVID-19, we are going to make it a Zoom event! We will send everyone that registers a Grubhub gift card for you to order lunch in advance of the panel discussion.