- This event has passed.
Your Personal Brand: Standing Out in the Digital Age
May 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
How do you build a better brand? One relationship at a time. While many business owners and marketers focus on promoting, it’s the art and science of networking that often produces more clients of better quality with higher revenues. Building a network of personal relationships is the best marketing investment you can make in yourself and your brand, and the right digital tools can turbocharge your efforts.
Join AZIMA on Thursday, May 19th as Gelie Akhenblit, founder of NetworkingPhoenix and CEO of NetworkedLocal, shares her strategies and techniques for growing stronger brands through networking. Having launched one of the most popular networking groups in Arizona, Gelie is an expert at bridging the gap between the way we relate in person and the way we connect online. Here’s what you’ll take away:
• How to be memorable to anyone you meet
• How to build your personal brand in order to be influential
• 3 essentials for making a first impression online and in person
• Why networking is essential for creating and managing your brand
• Everyday tools to take your personal brand to the next level
This is the perfect learning and networking opportunity for brand managers, agency professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs—anyone who wants to build or strengthen their brand and their network.