- This event has passed.
Is Influencer Marketing Dead? Strategies for 2020 and Beyond
February 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
Register to Attend
A recent Forbes magazine article states that influencer marketing spending will continue to rise in 2020, as will its percentage of the total marketing budget. The influencer marketing market size worldwide was estimated to grow from $3 billion in 2017 to $6.5 billion dollars in 2019. However, from 2017 to 2018 the average earned media value (EMV) of influencer campaigns declined from $12.21 per dollar spent in 2017 to $8.12 in 2018. (Source: Statista, Influencer Marketing Dossier, 2020).
Meet our panel of influencer marketing experts, who will discuss influencer marketing trends for 2020, share client examples, weigh strengths of various platforms and answer questions about partner strategies for brands.
- Daniel Savage is the Chief Revenue Officer at Tagger Media, a leading SaaS platform for Influencer Marketing.
- Brent Diggins is a Partner and Managing Director at Allison + Partners, where he drives client revenue through a focus on measurement and analytics.
- Michelle Lella is with August United, a full-service influencer marketing agency, and is a micro influencer herself. Follow her on Instagram (@the_witty_wardrobe).
- Tiana Velez is the Digital Marketing Manager at the Arizona Office of Tourism, which works to strengthen and grow Arizona’s economy though travel and tourism.
- Our panel will be moderated by Hallie Wright, a digital native who leads brand strategy at Zero Mass Water, whose mission it is to make drinking water an unlimited resource.