- This event has passed.
The Future of Content Marketing
May 17, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $45 | $75 at the Door
Content Marketing is critical to the success of any organization, and new technology is enabling marketers to reach mass audiences through mediums such as video, artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality (VR). Marketing has changed more in the last two years than it has in the last 50 years due to these profound digital transformations. Smart organizations are staying ahead of the curve by embracing new technologies and adapting them as part of their brand messaging strategy. Is your organization ready and well equipped to handle the future of content marketing?
Join us from 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Thursday, May 17, as CEO of ClearVoice, Joe Griffin discusses key topics around The Future of Content Marketing.
Key takeaways will include:
- Learn how to champion a content creation and management framework inside your organization and knock down the walls of bureaucracy and stale thinking.
- Develop sustainable content initiatives that impact all touchpoints of your prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Learn how to harness the power of freelance content and creative experts.
- Learn what makes creators tick, and how to get the best results for your content.
- Dispel the myth of overly complex strategies; they lose sight of the basics and are ineffective.
About the Speaker:
Joe Griffin is the CEO of ClearVoice, a content marketing platform and talent network that he co-founded in 2013. He has served in executive roles at Web.com and iCrossing, and has founded multiple companies.
Joe has employed more than 500 SEO, social media, and content-marketing experts over his career, and actively speaks and writes for major media outlets.