- This event has passed.
Digital Trends in Sports Marketing
August 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $35 | $75 at the Door
What can the business world learn about customers through sports fans? Matt Balvanz, SVP of Analytics + Innovation at Navigate, will highlight some key industry trends that he is monitoring now and into the future.
Join us virtually on August 18 at 12 PM for a discussion on:
- The Metaverse
- Sports Betting
- Social Media
- Sports Cable
- Fan Growth
- Name, Image and Likeness
- New Industries
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- AR Glasses
- Sensory Engagement
Attendees will take away:
- Information on size and context around the projected growth of major industries
- Examples and best practices related to leveraging the latest trends
- Inspirational topics to help you think outside-the-box
- Opportunities to improve and engage today
- Challenges to overcome along the way
We will send everyone who registers a Grubhub gift card to order lunch in advance of the Zoom event.
About the speaker:
Matt Balvanz started his career as a financial analyst after graduating from the University of Iowa in 2004, but he transitioned to the sports industry to follow his passion, starting with an MBA in Sports Business at San Diego State University in 2007. After graduation, he started with Navigate as an intern and has held numerous roles within the organization over the last 14 years, mostly centered around data analysis and storytelling.