- This event has passed.
Digital & New Media Event in Phoenix
March 31, 2014 - April 1, 2014
Join us at Digital Summit Phoenix on March 31- April 1 at the Phoenix Convention Center to be immersed in the latest digital strategies and best practices while networking with hundreds of your peers. Over 75 industry thought leaders and innovators will converge over two days of jam-packed content to discuss the topics most effecting your business.
Sample sessions include:
- Content Marketing: Create, Distribute & Track ROI
- The Visual Content Revolution: Pinterest, Instagram & Tumblr
- Multi-Channel Strategies: Using Email, Social, Mobile & Web
- UX & Design Best Practices
- Creative Social Strategies: More Than Just Facebook
- Digital Expertise: How to Find Them, Recruit Them + Succeed
- Creating Communities & Relationship Marketing
- Marketing Technology: Show Me the Money
- Advanced SEO Case Studies
- Digital Ad Strategies: Display, Search & Social
- Marketing Automation: The Best New Tools & Tactics
- Emerging Mobile Marketing Opportunities
- Cross-Platform Convergence: Best Practices for Blending Online and Offline
- Content Marketing & Native Advertising: Beyond The Hype
- Online Video Views: Secrets to Viral Success
- Analytics Deep Dive
- Email: Trends, Tools & Tactics for 2014 & Beyond
- Big Data for Marketers
Digital Summit Phoenix will be held March 31 – April 1 at the Phoenix Convention Center and presented by TechMedia, a leader in Digital and New Media conferences.
Interested in getting exposure to hundreds of the region’s senior digital marketers and executives? Be a part of this year’s Digital Summit Phoenix. For more information contact Matthew Sessions at [email protected]
Standard Pass March 11th – March 28th: $295
Onsite Rate March 29th – Event: $345
Add the half day Preconference workshops for only $95 while seats are available!