- This event has passed.
2017 TIM Awards
March 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmMembers: Free | Non-Members: $65 | Students: $45 | $75 at the Door
2017 TIM AWARDS: WHERE THE METRICS MATTER!
Dedicated to honoring and recognizing digital marketing professionals and their successful digital marketing campaigns and innovation, the 2017 TIM Awards is now open for submission. Named after Sir Timothy Berners-Lee, acknowledged father of the World Wide Web, the 5th annual TIM Awards brings together Arizona’s best and brightest digital marketers to celebrate the work completed in the 2016 calendar year.
We will gather at the Phoenix Art Museum on March 30, 2017 at 6:00 pm to see whose work stands out, which campaigns hit a home run, which brand rises to the top and who among us did the most to promote our interactive marketing profession. Plus, we’ve doubled our number of categories giving brands and agencies twice the opportunity to show off their hard work and digital innovation.
28 TIM awards will be awarded. Our new categories include: Consumer Web Site, Business Web Site, Non-profit Web Site, Campaign Web Site, Content Web Site, eCommerce Web Site, Web Application, Interactive User Experience,Physical to Digital Integration, Virtual Reality, Social Community Building, Social Influencer Marketing, Social Real-time Engagement, Social Live, Digital Transformation of the Year, Interactive Rising Star (From a Brand), Interactive Rising Star (From an Agency)
Agencies and other creative digital marketing professionals can enter in multiple categories for a fee of $100 per entry. The deadline for entries is 3/15/2017.
So, get busy on your entries and watch for our updates regarding this prestigious awards ceremony.
Contact us now about ways you can get involved with sponsoring the event or volunteering on a committee!
This Year’s Speaker
Marc Lyncheski, stand-up comic, commercial actor and comedy writer. He has performed in comedy clubs throughout the United States, including the Pittsburgh Funny Bone; Don the Beachcombers in Huntington Beach, CA; the Tempe Improv, LAFF’s Comedy Café in Tucson; and, Farelli’s Cinema Supper Club and the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale, AZ. Other local credits include The Barn Comedy Theater, Cliff Castle Casino and the Star Theater.
When he’s not busy tweeting apology notes for tasteless and offensive jokes, Marc serves as the Director of Marketing and Community Relations for OC|Music & Dance; Orange County, California’s largest non-profit community music school. In the past, he has also served as Director of Marketing for Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc.; Associate Creative Director and Director of Marketing for PETsMART, Inc.; and Creative Director for Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
He currently resides in Orange County, CA with his two daughters, his dog Jedi, 13 lifelong regrets and 2,763 copies of his favorite “Hoarders” episodes.
This Year’s Sponsors
TIM Awards Categories
- Consumer Web SiteAwards outstanding web sites for consumer brands and businesses
- Business Web SiteHonors outstanding web sites for business-to-business organizations
- Non Profit Web SiteRecognizes outstanding web site for non-profit or government organizations
- Campaign Web SiteAwards outstanding web sites or landing pages for advertising or marketing campaigns separate from, or a small portion within, a branded site
- Content Web SiteRecognizes outstanding web sites designed for delivering content like blogs, news, and information sources with authoritative, relevant content
- Web ApplicationHonors outstanding user experience design and development for a web-based app
- eCommerce Web SiteRecognizes outstanding eCommerce Web sites
- Mobile AppAwards outstanding downloadable mobile apps
- Display AdRecognizes an outstanding display campaign including static, animated HTML5 and/or rich media ads
- Email Marketing CampaignAwards best use of email marketing campaigns including eCommerce, marketing automation integration or nurture campaigns that demonstrate superior content and relevancy
- Online VideoRecognizes superior videos created for digital use-only on web sites, social media and/or content marketing campaigns
- Video AdHonors video ads developed specifically for online, not repurposed from TV, and used in programmatic or social channels
- Search Marketing (PPC) CampaignRecognizes the best use of pay-per-click search campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) CampaignRecognizes outstanding SEO techniques that improved the quality and volume of web traffic to a website
- Integrated Consumer CampaignRecognizes outstanding integrated campaigns targeting consumers with three or more digital tactics
- Integrated Business CampaignHonors outstanding integrated campaigns targeting businesses with three or more digital tactics
- Interactive User ExperienceAwards the best use of digital to drive interactive user experiences including sales tools, presentations or kiosks
- Physical to Digital IntegrationRecognizes the integration physical and digital experiences using augmented reality or presence technology like beacons or Geo-fences
- Virtual RealityAwards the most innovative and effective use of virtual reality for a digital marketing campaign
- Content Marketing CampaignHonors the best use of an content marketing campaign for the promotion of a brand, product or service by engagement
- Social Influencer MarketingRecognizes the growth of followers and engagement of a social following across social platforms
- Social Real-time EngagementHonoring real-time social engagement or response to an event, escalation or on-going customer support
- Social LiveRecognizes the best of social media platforms and social listening tools to increase the digital engagement of a live event
- Digital Transformation of the YearHonoring the holistic digital rebirth across all online extensions
- Interactive Rising Star (From a Brand)Honoring a interactive marketer working for a brand who innovates, corroborates and drives results
- Interactive Rising Star (From an Agency)Honoring an interactive marketing working for an agency achiever who innovates, collaborates and drives results
- Interactive Brand of the YearRecognizes a leading brand that demonstrated superior executions of multiple interactive marketing techniques
- Interactive Person of the YearRecognizes a person for contributions to the field of interactive marketing
Screen shots and performance analytics are encouraged for each entry so they can be properly evaluated.
TIM Awards Entries
The deadline for entries is 3/15/2017.