- This event has passed.
2016 Digital Marketing Trends for Small Business
January 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMembers:Free, Non-Members:$65, ASBA Members:$65, Students:$45, $75 at the Door
A new year always brings new goals, challenges and questions. To kick off our 2016 events, AZIMA brings together a panel of local experts to explore the biggest digital trends for the coming year and the strategies small businesses can employ to take full advantage of them. Agency, media and business leaders will share their perspectives in an open forum discussion to form a clearer picture of the current and future digital landscape and key marketing tactics for thriving within it.
Join us Thursday, Jan 21st as Rick Murray, CEO of the Arizona Small Business Association, moderates an evening of conversation and debate with Stephen Heitz of the Lavidge Agency, Zach Watson of Gannett, Dallin Harris of Skyhook Interactive, Brittany Baldwin of Upward Projects, Dylan Figlo of Tuft & Needle and other local business leaders. Here are a just a few of the topics up for discussion:
- Real-Life Marketing Success Stories from Local Small Businesses
- The Increasing Dominance of Mobile Marketing
- The Impact of Digital Assistants on Optimization
- The Popularity of Video Marketing and How to Employ it Effectively
- Engaging Customers Throughout the Marketing, Sales and Support Experience
- The Emergence (or Failure) of Virtual Reality
This is an ideal learning and networking opportunity for small business owners and managers, agency employees, media sales people, marketing consultants and any marketing decision makers who want to stay current on the latest media and marketing trends.
Panel Experts From:
* ASBA (Arizona Small Business Association) members, please contact Jackie Wright for your discount code.