Got a LOT of data and not sure what to do with it all? Yep, we’ve all been there. In today’s world, marketers have access to more data than we could have ever dreamed of. But for many of us, the process of gathering data from multiple sources, creating a meaningful reporting dashboard and communicating the most important insights leaves you feeling lost and overwhelmed.
Join us Thursday, October 20, as we show you how you can most effectively tie business outcomes to your reporting method with digital marketing consultant Chris Sietsema, owner of Teach to Fish Digital. Marketers habitually spend valuable time on drafting, designing, developing, refining and presenting marketing reports and dashboards. How can you make sure that you are telling a meaningful story and that the audience for your reports see value in your measurement efforts? Chris will discuss how to build a solid foundation for reporting accuracy, efficiency and substance.
During this presentation you will learn how to:
- Begin using a reporting process that uses the data to tell the story that matters most
- Decipher and prioritize the data you currently have access to
- Build a reporting dashboard your boss will love
- Ensure your reporting process delivers a meaningful outcome and a plausible ‘next step’
- Create a tried and true “tool box” full of marketing program measurement, testing and reporting
Chris Sietsema brings a wide range of digital marketing experience having held leadership positions at two successful agencies in Phoenix and a Fortune 500 Company. Chris owns Teach to Fish Digital, a consultancy committed to helping its clients make sense of marketing data. Teach to Fish strives to improve understanding, clarify strategic focus, and increase revenues for its clients by way of its reporting, training, and digital marketing services.