Programmatic media is one of digital marketing’s most explosive advancements in the last decade, yet it is so misunderstood in the advertising space. The unparalleled power of programmatic marketing is accompanied with the responsibility to properly understand the overarching strategies within technology ecosystems to foster tangible, successful campaigns for clients.
Join AZIMA on Thursday, August 18th as JJ Bannasch, the president/partner of San Diego-based digital marketing agency Katana and founder of Programmatic Media Labs, discusses some key topics that are commonly misunderstood, forgotten or ignored in programmatic media executions.
The presentation will explore and provide examples on:
- How marketers should think about programmatic media efforts to effectively implement campaigns
- Optimization layers and efforts that can quickly push your campaigns in the wrong direction
- Aspects of programmatic media that are rarely considered but have major impacts on performance
- Is programmatic the end of the “Human” element of digital marketing?
- When to outsource, take in-house or outsource programmatic media efforts
JJ Bannasch is an experience agency executive who is recognized as an authoritative voice on how marketers, executive teams and industry leaders can leverage programmatic media and digital strategy to fundamentally reinvent marketing programs. He works closely with many leading companies and technologies within the digital marketing space and has advanced how digital marketing is evaluated, analyzed and implemented within organizations of all sizes. He has been recognized by numerous industry awards over the last 13+ years for excellence in digital media, campaign performance and thought leadership.