August 18, 2016 | Scottsdale, AZ
Presentation highlights | Watch entire presentation
In this presentation, JJ Bannasch, president of San Diego-based digital marketing agency Katana and founder of Programmatic Media Labs, discusses some key topics that are commonly misunderstood, forgotten or ignored in programmatic media executions.
- What is programmatic, and how is it impacting the adtech industry?
- How is programmatic advertising accomplished?
- Doing a cost/benefit analysis on running programmatic in-house vs. via agency — and what mixture makes sense
- How to understand the true business of various adtech vendors
- Importance of building relationships with ad exchanges, demand-side providers (DSPs), agencies
- When to apply automation to programmatic advertising (and when not to)
- How to create a game plan & implementation timeline
About the speaker
JJ Bannasch is an experienced agency executive who is recognized as an authoritative voice on how marketers, executive teams and industry leaders can leverage programmatic media and digital strategy to fundamentally reinvent marketing programs. He works closely with many leading companies and technologies within the digital marketing space and has advanced how digital marketing is evaluated, analyzed and implemented within organizations of all sizes. He has been recognized by numerous industry awards over the last 13+ years for excellence in digital media, campaign performance and thought leadership.