Looking for a career in interactive marketing? The Arizona Interactive Marketing Association is the place for you. At AZIMA you will find all the resources you need to get started. Our academic outreach program maintains a comprehensive guide to degree programs in Arizona and includes university contacts, internship programs and job resources. Our programs and events will broaden your understanding of all areas of interactive so you can find your passion. Join us! We are here for you.
AZIMA Academic Outreach Mission
- Provide one or more scholarships to Arizona universities each year based on a university’s contribution to Arizona’s interactive marketing community.
- Participate in the development of curricula, events and research that help shape academic outputs as catalysts for growing Arizona businesses.
- Provide a conduit to internship opportunities for students.
- Provide a conduit to jobs for graduates.
Internship Considerations – For Companies Considering Hiring a Student Intern
- What value (output) would you expect to get from an intern?
- What value will you provide the intern in the way of an experience in return?
- What skills are you looking for in an intern?
- What education level should the intern be – undergrad or graduate?
- What compensation will you provide?
- Are you looking for part-time help, or full-time help over the summer?
- Will someone take the lead on hiring, mentoring and directing an intern?
- Will there be an opportunity to convert this into a full-time position at some point?
Internship Position Description – For Companies Considering Hiring a Student Intern
- Position Headline
- Company, Contact Info and Location
- Company and Industry Description
- Job Description
- Status – Full-time or Part-time
- Hours Required Per Week; Time of Day Requirements
- Education Requirements
Internship & Job Resources – For Students Looking For Work
- AZIMA Web Site
- AZIMA LinkedIn Group
- AZIMA Social Events (Networking)